Monday, March 29, 2010

Selfish Desire Versus Rightful Decision

Selfish Desire Versus Rightful Decision


Rightful Decisions are altered by selfish desires. True. My experiences brought me to a conclusion that "I am not in love at all". I may just be caught in a situation wherein I don't know if it's true love or just true deception of what I really want, to be loved.

my desire to be loved drag me to becoming gullible. in a way that i just let myself sink in to the situation and to the idea that "I am in love". Truly I am, but the decisions and actions I make, does not reflect the model or picture of a loving person, rather it reflects a person who is mad, mad about getting the thing he wants, the girl, which ends to a conclusion that the love is selfish.

we are not going to talk about, what is love or true love or whatever.

ang ako lang.. kay murag sayop na gyud ni and it needs to stop... the stupidity and madness.

yeah, things must stop and I should start thinking about things that would, probably, save me from this lies and selfish desires. The one problem is that, I can't think, I just can't think of things that'd probably save me!

one thing, she's not on my mind. she's somewhere else, in me. :D

Pretending that I don't care or I've forgotten about it already is a very lame idea. it does not fix the problem.

what's the problem then? I.D.K

see? decisions are altered by desires. for one thing. you now there's a problem but you just dont know what the problem is all about.

People ask you, but you just don't know what to say. Because you dont even know what you're trying to find out. You know there's something you want to find out, PERO UNSA MAN GYUD?!

i don't know.

One things for sure. Love, likeness, admiration, adoration, obsession, crush, and whatsoever terms they give it, makes you mad. it makes you mad that you'd think less of yourself and give it all for that one person. I hate the idea of seeing myself stupidly doing everything but I love the idea of doing it because I want that person to be happy. to let her know that there is someone out there, there's a "me' who'd run and make her smile whenever she needs to. :)

one thing. if you'd do it because of love, there'll be no regrets at all. but if you regretted doing anything, it's selfishness! go fuck your dog then.




++++++++++++++++++++++
may kahit ano ba kayo? pictures, music, mga nakakalokang bagay.. send niyo sakin!!!
[goldenbasuka@yahoo.com]
++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unsa imung maka-ingon???