Tuesday, March 3, 2009

kung kanus-a giganahan Ep. 7

The very nice way to learn a thing is to do the thing...

Grabeh ka chuy ang akong klase sa Sociology @Xu.. It talks about the problems that we encounter most of this days... and that's waste..

I was so amaze with the things that the Philippines was doing to prevent and lessen waste problems here in the country. nabal-an pud nako ang pag pursige sa China nga malimpyo ang ilang kaugalingong mga lugar o mga probinsya og syudad..

that was just all about it this day...

There was this gurl that bothered me... I dont know her name nor do I know what's her problem or i dont know im just confused and so curious about her..

Any girls out there?? can you tell me why you are, sometimes, so silent...???

please post your answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unsa imung maka-ingon???