Saturday, November 7, 2009

Forgetting Her...

Wow, I've realized that I am starting to blog using the English Language, well, I guess it would be better this way, to let many people understand my article..

whatever..


anyways.. I have a problem, all of us do, mine's pretty common yet so hard to understand. It's a problem commonly known as "heart-problems" or lets just say emotional problems.

Well,I met, but not literally met in person but online, this girl named ******, and she's wonderful. I don't know but I just can't figure out if it's love or not infatuation or mere admiration? I just dont know.

yeah, uhmm, last night or the other night, was the night i expressed my feelings for, it was crappy.

well, i didn't well i would say, wala man jud xay giingon after ko nag ingon sa iya nga she's the girl I am fallin' for.. uhmm kato..

I don't have any clue if she feels the same way too or she's really not into liking a person like me? uhmm. ambot lang. Kapila naman jud ni nahitabo sako, so, murag naanad nako nga ireject? awh, ambot lang... inani najud kapangit akong nawung?? ambot lang uie.. pero okiey ra man pod sako, ehehe.. basta mana to kay, uhmm, pero ambot nganong angtud karun kay gapangita pa japun ko og response sa iya.. uhmm.


ambot lang..

forgetting her is just the most stupid thing to do.. forgetting her is remembering her more and more every single day..

I will never forget her, i ought it to happen..

_matt_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unsa imung maka-ingon???